O’Donnell Marketing strives to be completely transparent with how we collect and use information we gather about you on this site. Your privacy is important to us and we respect your preferences.
This Privacy Statement (“Privacy Statement”) explains how O’Donnell Marketing LLC, (“O’Donnell Marketing”) uses personal information (“Personal Information”) and applies to all users (“users”) who access, view, visit, download, or otherwise interact with https://www.odonnellmarketing.com (the “Site”). By visiting the Site, you are accepting the practices described in this Privacy Statement. If you do not agree to the O’Donnell Marketing practices, do not access, view, visit, download, or otherwise interact with the Site. If you have any questions or comments concerning O’Donnell Marketing’s Privacy Statement, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com. You can also contact O’Donnell Marketing via postal mail at: 2743 Henry St. #134, Muskegon, Michigan 49441.
Our Privacy Statement is organized as follows:
- Personal Information O’Donnell Marketing gathers
- How O’Donnell Marketing Collects Personal Information
- How O’Donnell Marketing Uses Personal Information
- When and Why O’Donnell Marketing Discloses Personal Information
- Personal Information Retention
- Tracking Technologies
- Choice and Control
- Security of Personal Information
- EU Data Subject Rights
- Withdrawing Consent
- Privacy Practices of Third Parties
- Notice to Residents of Countries outside the United States of America
- O’Donnell Marketing Blog
- Changes to this Privacy Statement
1) Personal Information O’Donnell Marketing gathers
“Personal Information” is information that can be used to identify, locate, or contact an individual. O’Donnell Marketing collects the following types of Personal Information:
Contact Information. Contact Information allows O’Donnell Marketing to communicate with you. Examples of Contact Information include, but are not limited to, your name, accurate postal addresses, valid email address, or other addresses at which you receive communications from or on behalf of O’Donnell Marketing. O’Donnell Marketing may also request demographic contact information including, but not limited to, your job title, job function, and corporate title.
Transaction Information. O’Donnell Marketing automatically receives and records some information from your browser when you visit the site, such as your IP address, cookies, and data about which pages you visit on the site through the use of log files provided by our third-party tracking-utility partners. This information helps O’Donnell Marketing analyze and understand how the site works for users. Information that is gathered includes, but is not limited to, information about how you interact with O’Donnell Marketing, information about how you use O’Donnell Marketing’s Sites, email, other communications, and applications, and how you interact with other users and O’Donnell Marketing business partners.
Mobile Location Information. If you have permitted your mobile or other location-aware device to transmit location data, O’Donnell Marketing collects Mobile Location.
Posted Information. If you chose to post a comment on O’Donnell Marketing’s blog, O’Donnell Marketing may collect information regarding your name and the content of your post. It is important to note that any content you post on the blog is publicly displayed and will be seen by other users of the Site.
2) How O’Donnell Marketing Collects Personal Information
O’Donnell Marketing gathers Personal Information in the following ways:
If and when you are prompted and to provide Personal Information (including Contact Information) when you use O’Donnell Marketing or otherwise interact with the Site or contact O’Donnell Marketing.
If and when you contact O’Donnell Marketing via telephone, email, or other methods of communication.
Lawful basis for O’Donnell Marketing’s processing of your Personal Information:
As applicable, the following is the lawful basis O’Donnell Marketing relies on to process your Personal Information:
Legitimate Interest means the interest of O’Donnell Marketing in conducting and managing its business to enable it to give you best service/product and the most optimized and secure interaction. O’Donnell Marketing makes sure to weigh any potential impact on you (both positive and negative) and your rights before O’Donnell Marketing processes your Personal Information for its legitimate interest. Unless O’Donnell Marketing has your consent or is otherwise required or permitted to by law, it will not use your Personal Information for activities where the impact on your overrides O’Donnell Marketing’s interests.
3) How O’Donnell Marketing Uses Personal Information
O’Donnell Marketing may use Personal Information to enhance to enhance your user experience, to help O’Donnell Marketing better understand you, to help O’Donnell Marketing customize offers, blog topics, or posts that may be of interest to you, and to help O’Donnell Marketing otherwise enhance the Site.
O’Donnell Marketing uses Personal Information to:
- Identify and authenticate users;
- Facilitate transactions;
- Operate and improve the Site;
- Connect with you on social media (such as Facebook, LinkedIn, or Twitter);
- Contact you by phone or email;
- Personalize and continually improve users’ O’Donnell Marketing experience;
- Provide you with suggested information based on variables such as stated preferences, interests, business activities, and/or location;
- Send you technical notices, updates, alerts and support and administrative messages service bulletins, or marketing;
- Evaluate additional services, items, or offerings that may be of interest to users;
- Track transactions and perform other analytics;
- Communicate and provide additional information that may be of interest to you about O’Donnell Marketing partners or third parties; and
4) When and Why O’Donnell Marketing Discloses Personal Information
O’Donnell Marketing will not disclose your Personal Information to third parties without your explicit consent, except as specified in this Privacy statement. O’Donnell Marketing will disclose your Personal Information when:
- Working with companies and service providers (i.e. HubSpot, Salesforce.com, or other companies that process billing, website hosting, or analytics performance in furtherance of the purposes described in Section 3 (“How O’Donnell Marketing Uses Personal Information”) above.
- O’Donnell Marketing employs other companies to perform tasks on O’Donnell Marketing’s behalf and therefore O’Donnell Marketing must share your Personal Information with these companies to provide services to you. Examples include but are not limited to processing payments, handling billing disputes and collections, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance and providing customer service. O’Donnell Marketing may partner with third-party services for fraud prevention and/or identity verification.
- Enforcing O’Donnell Marketing’s rights or protect O’Donnell Marketing property and intellectual property;
- Protecting the rights, property or safety of others, investigate fraud, respond to a government request.
- O’Donnell Marketing believes in good faith that it must disclose such information to prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss.
- O’Donnell Marketing believes in good faith that it must disclose such information to commence an investigation or take action regarding illegal activities or suspected fraud.
- O’Donnell Marketing believes in good faith that it must disclose such information per auditing, compliance, and corporate governance functions.
- O’Donnell Marketing believes in good faith that it must disclose such information to defend O’Donnell Marketing in litigation or a regulatory action.
- O’Donnell Marketing believes in good faith that it must disclose such information or advised to do so by law, such as in response to a subpoena, or similar legal process, including to law enforcement agencies, regulators, and courts in the United States and other countries where we operate.
O’Donnell Marketing will not sell your Personal Information to third parties unless O’Donnell Marketing is in the process of entering into a merger with another business, acquisition of another business or the sale of all or a portion of O’Donnell Marketing’s assets and the information is needed to support the sale or transfer of business assets.
This Privacy Statement only governs when and why O’Donnell Marketing discloses Personal Information. This Privacy Statement does not apply to the practices of third parties that O’Donnell Marketing does not own or control or individuals that O’Donnell Marketing does not employ or manage. The use of your Personal Information by third parties that you access through the Site is governed by the privacy policies of such parties and is not subject to O’Donnell Marketing’s control. O’Donnell Marketing is not responsible for the privacy or security practices of other websites on the Internet, even those linked to or from the O’Donnell Marketing Site. O’Donnell Marketing encourages you to ask questions before you disclose your personal information to others.
O’Donnell Marketing may disclose information about you that is not personally identifiable. For example, O’Donnell Marketing may provide our partners, (such as HubSpot or Salesforce.com), or other third parties with reports that contain aggregated and statistical data about O’Donnell Marketing users.
5) Personal Information Retention
To determine the appropriate retention period, O’Donnell Marketing considers the type and volume of the information, the negatives that can result from un-permitted access to such information, why O’Donnell Marketing gathers such information and the availability of achieving the goals of such gathering through alternative means.
6) Tracking Technologies – Indirect Data Collection
7) Choice and Control
While O’Donnell Marketing does need to gather certain information to make your O’Donnell Marketing experience personalized and to conduct transactions for you, O’Donnell Marketing wants to give you the ability to control how your information is provided and shared.
- Email Preferences. For various reasons, O’Donnell Marketing may contact you about our services or your activity.
If you would like to decline cooking tracking, you can manage how your browser handles cookies and other tracking devices by adjusting the privacy and security settings on your browser. If accessing O’Donnell Marketing by a mobile device, you may manage the information your mobile device shares, such as cookies, tracking technologies, and location information, by adjusting your mobile device privacy and security settings.
8) Security of Personal Information
O’Donnell Marketing strives to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, however, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure and therefore O’Donnell Marketing cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information. O’Donnell Marketing strives to maintain a system that reasonably safeguards Personal Information and has put in place appropriate security measures to accomplish the foregoing.
9) EU Data Subject Rights
In certain circumstances, you have the following rights under data protection laws in relation to your Personal Information:
- Request access to your Personal Information (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the Personal Information O’Donnell Marketing holds about you and to check that O’Donnell Marketing is lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the Personal Information. This enables O’Donnell Marketing to have any incomplete or inaccurate data held about you corrected, though O’Donnell Marketing may need to verify the accuracy of the new data provided.
- Request erasure of Personal Information. This enables you to ask O’Donnell Marketing to delete or remove Personal Information where there is no good reason for O’Donnell Marketing continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask O’Donnell Marketing to delete or remove your Personal Information where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where O’Donnell Marketing may have processed your information unlawfully or where O’Donnell Marketing is required to erase your personal data to comply with local law. Note, however, that O’Donnell Marketing may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
- Object to the gathering of your Personal Information where O’Donnell Marketing is relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to gathering on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where O’Donnell Marketing is gathering your Personal Information for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, O’Donnell Marketing may demonstrate that it has compelling legitimate grounds to gather your information which overrides your rights and freedoms.
- Request restriction of gathering of your Personal Information. This enables you to ask O’Donnell Marketing to suspend the gathering of your personal data in the following scenarios: (a) if you want O’Donnell Marketing to establish the data’s accuracy; (b) where O’Donnell Marketing’s use of the data is unlawful but you do not want O’Donnell Marketing to erase it; (c) where you need O’Donnell Marketing to hold the data even if O’Donnell Marketing no longer requires it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (d) you have objected to O’Donnell Marketing’s use of your data but O’Donnell Marketing needs to verify whether it has overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
- Request the transfer of your Personal Information to you or to a third party. O’Donnell Marketing will provide you, or a third party you have chosen, your Personal Information in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for O’Donnell Marketing to use or where O’Donnell Marketing used the information to perform a contract with you.
- Withdraw consent at any time where O’Donnell Marketing is relying on consent to gather your Personal Information. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any gathering carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, O’Donnell Marketing may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. O’Donnell Marketing will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
10) Withdrawing Consent
If O’Donnell Marketing is relying on your consent for certain activities, you have the right to withdraw you sent at any time by contacting O’Donnell Marketing at firstname.lastname@example.org
11) Privacy Practices of Third Parties.
This Privacy Statement describes the collection, use, and disclosure of information by O’Donnell Marketing through the Site. O’Donnell Marketing utilizes third parties to provide services to users and also provides links from the Site to other websites. These third parties may have their own privacy policies and may collect, use, and distribute information differently than O’Donnell Marketing. O’Donnell Marketing encourages all users to read the privacy policies of all third parties.
12) O’Donnell Marketing Blog
13) Changes to this Privacy Statement
O’Donnell Marketing may, from time to time, in O’Donnell Marketing’s sole, absolute, and unfettered discretion, update this Privacy Statement to clarify its practices or to reflect new or different privacy practices. O’Donnell Marketing encourages all users to periodically review the Privacy Statement. You are bound by any changes to the Privacy Statement when you use the Site after such changes have been first posted.
14) Contact O’Donnell Marketing
If you have questions or suggestions, you may contact O’Donnell Marketing by sending an email to email@example.com